Panelwarehouse.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Panelwarehouse.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5th December 2011 and is updated on a regular basis, the most recent update will take effect from the 25th May 2018.
What we collect and why
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To process an order you/your organisation have made with us
• We may disclose information about you to our partners such as couriers and payment processors in order to deliver goods and services to you
• To action a request for product information or a quotation
• We may disclose information about you for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• If you have subscribed to our Newsletter we may periodically send promotional newsletters about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. We include a tracking pixel in our Email Newsletters and Abandon Cart reminders. To help us improve the quality of communication we send to you we collect information about how you engage with our emails; including if they are delivered, opened and clicked on and if you have unsubscribed from the Newsletter. You have the right to object to our use of your information and simply unsubscribing will ensure you no longer receive communications unless you sign up again in the future. You can opt out from newsletters at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to discuss product related matters. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. You can request that we do not contact you in any of the ways detailed by sending an email to email@example.com or by ringing 0161 609 0262 and speaking to a Customer Services Advisor.
Your request will be actioned immediately
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen, you can also opt out of this at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the promotional newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Panelwarehouse.com, Barton Hall, Hardy Street, Eccles, Manchester M30 7NN.
Inaccuracies & Corrections
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your right to be forgotten
You can request at any time that we remove your contact details from our database. Please contact us on 0161 609 0262 to do this.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.