Home › Staff Vacancies
E-Commerce Online Marketing Co-ordinator
This is a new role due to the expansion of our online Sales and Marketing Team. The aim of this role is to deliver the e-commerce on-site content and optimization strategy, social media and online marketing plan. You will work alongside our existing Marketing Manager and be targeted with growing our online revenue.
We are a manufacturer of Display Boards and Office Screens and a distributor of Educational Furniture. Panelwarehouse.com has been established for over 15 years and we strive hard to ensure our customers have an excellent experience with us from first landing on our website to receiving their order. We are based a few minutes from Junction 11 off the M60 and our Offices, Showroom and Manufacturing unit are based on a single site. We are a nationwide company and supply to a vast market sector however we do specialise in supplying to the Education Sector.
• Previous experience of working in a website content and optimisation role
• A genuine passion in learning and developing online marketing skills and enthusiasm to excel in your role
• Strong interpersonal skills, as you will need to build relationships with the Sales, Merchandising and Marketing teams
• A drive to succeed in a sales environment work well as part of a team but also be a self-motivator
• Ideally you will have a Marketing/Ecommerce Degree but not essential.
If you feel this role would be perfect for you please contact email@example.com for a full job description